DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Upon Sparkles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet
Character Name: Drake
Species: Tamaranian/Human

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Walking down the street of star city would be a 25 year old man. He had long black hair, piercing black eyes. His complexion seemed fairly normal along with his attire. As he looked down a alley way he saw a male being mugged. He sighed and walked down the alleyway, The robber turned,"the hell you doing you wanna die pal?" The male ignored him before he was shot at. He blocked the attack with a shield of energy. Before running and punching the robber in the gut, sending him flying back into a wall. He looked at the guy and went,"grab your money and call the cops. I don't feel like carrying a broken body to the station for those donut chasers." As he flew up and landed on a roof. Sighing as he looked around,"man it's gonna be a long day..."
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet
Character Name: Elizabeth Wilson
Species: Human

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 am

A women seemed to drop down from the top of a nearby building, landing on top of the guy, knocking him out. She'd yawn softly, two blades strapped to her back, two guns holstered on her boots. Her hair seemed short, and rather spiked up. Her eyes shut for a minute, thought they couldn't be seen in the first place, due to her dark sunglasses on. She wore cargo pants and combat boots. Yawning softly she'd look under her, "Oops..." she'd step off the mans stomach. Her eyes moving over to the other man, shrugging her shoulders at the mans comment, she'd toss the money back to the man and shrug softly."Guess I need to lose some weight..." she'd sigh softly, stretching out a bit, "Guess you got here quicker then I did kid." she'd shrug softly, kicking the out cold robber into a wall and yawning, "Just so happen to be in the area eh?" she'd say in a rather 'in your face' way.
Back to top Go down
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:06 am

The male turned towards her, before saying,"yea, honestly I'd prefer just sitting at home eating doritos and watching tv. But I ran out of Doritos so I came outside...seems like I can't walk down a street without someone holding a knife or a gun for money. Why can't people do something useful like....watch paint dry or something?" As he rolled his eyes,"whatever..." As he continued to look across the city.
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 am

The women shrugged softly, "because sometimes watching paint dry isn't as appeasing as watching blood dry, now is it?" she'd say with a giggle. Jumping onto a trash can, she'd kick her boots against the can, making a ringing sound every so often, "Your powers are uh...They look familiar..." she'd scratch her head a bit, "Can't put my finger on it though..." she'd sigh softly as she'd jump up onto a ladder on a fire escape, taking a seat on it, "Much better."
Back to top Go down
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:20 am

He'd blink for a few seconds,"can't imagine where. The only other people with my power are probably too old to even fight if not dead." He sighed and looked around before floating down infront of her. Apparently not even caring how sadistic she was acting.
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:38 am

The women shrugged softly, "Eh...It was in my grandpapa's records somewhere about those powers..But meh..." she'd shrug her shoulders a bit, looking at the man, "Do you enjoy flying? Because I sure would." she'd crack her neck, reaching into her gauntlet, a small amount of green electricity wrapping around her hand before she'd put it down again, it looked like she hooked something up, a small smirk on her face as she'd giggle softly.
Back to top Go down
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 am

He blinks for a few seconds, before flying a few inches back and saying,"um. . ." As he looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:55 am

The women smirked a bit as she'd place her hand on the rail, green electricity shooting upwards and sparking out, in the center of her gauntlet there was a soft green glow with a slight hum of electricity, inside it was a green crystal as she'd nod her head. "Good..That's working I suppose.." she'd yawn softly, drawing one of her swords, staring down the blade, the blade looked liked it was crafted by an expert...
Back to top Go down
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 am

He blinks,"what's with the gadgets there batman?..." he blinks at the sword,"..take that back...." Face palming,"um...who'd you say your grandfather was...?" He sighed at that thought.
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:07 am

The women giggled, "Great Grandfather..But..." she'd shrug softly, "Slade Wilson..Why does it matter?" she'd spin it as she'd sheath her blade, "Just..Making sure I have tools for the jobs.." she'd yawn softly, "A little too curious there bub?"
Back to top Go down
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 am

He sighs, and says,"Greaaaaat....." before flat browing,"your not here to kill me are you? Considering who my aunt is..." As he sighed and sat on the roof top across from her.
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:16 am

The women shrugged as she'd jump up over to the man, crouching down on the ledge of the building, "Nah..." she'd hang upside down bending her legs to hold herself up, yawning on the ledge, "Why would I? You're not some jackass who needs a blade in his throat, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:17 am

He'd shrug,"you might consider my mom to be. But I don't think I am." As he stood up and stretched as he sighed,"wonder how dad is doing..." looking out at the area before crossing his arms,"so what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:20 am

The women giggled a bit pulling her guns out of her boots, and pointing them both at the mans chin, "Lizzy. Is what I go by...Most people don't need to know my full name.." she'd yawn softly, giggling, the two guns had Wilson etched onto the barrels of them, each of them looking much like a desert eagle would. "Yours?" she'd put them up and yawn and return to hanging upside down.
Back to top Go down
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:24 am

He shrugs,"Drake, most people can't pronounce my real name." AS he rolls his eyes before cracking his knuckles with a stretch.
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:28 am

The women shrugged a bit as she'd jump up, tapping her foot, "Nananana..." she'd mumble to herself, looking at the man who was out cold try to once again rob someone, pulling out her pistol, a bullet went through his foot, crippling him as he hit the floor. "Oops...I was aiming for the head..Damnit..." she'd put her pistol back on her boot and yawn softly. "Anyways........Drakiepoo...Care for a drink?" she'd ask yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:33 am

He sighed,"yea sure." AS he sat up and walked off with a yawn, stretching.
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:35 am

The women giggled a bit as she'd run off towards a club, eventually coming back with a bottle of vodka and shot glasses. "Here we go!" she'd say nodding her head, "Have a drink!" she'd smile the most insane smile she probably had ever done.
Back to top Go down
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:38 am

He looked at her and blinked before taking a shot and looking at her,"not bad. A bit low shelf but not bad."
Back to top Go down
Galactic Encounters NPC

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:26 am

Four Manhunters walk down the street three of of which carrying one or two civilians, each unconscious and bound by metal cable. "No man escapes the Manhunters." Cried out the lead as he uses a sonic disruptor on a group of three civilians right outside the alley. Ripping up railing, he would begin to bind them similarly to the other five captives.
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:49 am

Sighing the women raised a brow, jumping off and in front of the group of men, "Oh yea? What about women?" she'd say with a smirk, drawing her swords as green electricity sparked off the blades, arcing out onto any metal form, and giving them a jolt, even if it came down to belts.
Back to top Go down
Octavarium
Octavarium

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:41 am

Slowly Drake would look and see the 4 hunters..."damn..." As he sighs and walks out as he said,"so....3 for me 1 for you?" He said with a smirk as he cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
darking1209

Character sheet
Character Name: Jason Habit

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:23 am

Sitting under the shadows around the area of the light, a man in a dark trench coat stood there. Rather quietly before he'd laugh a bit and reach into his jacket, pulling out a frag grenade, he'd roll it on the ground underneath the foot of the girl, in between the men and the bots, smirking as the grenade started a count down, "5"... one number going down in each interval.
Back to top Go down
Galactic Encounters NPC

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 am

The robotic Manhunters looked over the two attempting to interfere with their mission to claim average civilians. These four had been specifically modified to be insulated against electricity. Turning the sonic disruptor towards the two, they'd pause as the grenade landed between them. Looking at hit the lead Manhunter would pick it up only to have it explode in his hand, taking out half of his arm.
Back to top Go down
ash1209

Character sheet

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 am

The girl blinked a bit as she'd get tossed back, shrapnel going into her body as she'd sit up and yawn, the shrapnel forcing itself out, "Well god damnit..You ruined my top!" metal chunks coming out of her top as she'd brush herself off. "Okay...Now I'm pissed.." she'd eye over to the man who tossed the grenade, and looking over to the hunters she'd sigh softly...pulling out her pistols she'd start to fire off round after round, aiming for the throats, foreheads, and hearts, the caliber of the bullets not only being backed up by the fact they were .45 cal, but also these specific rounds were made out of the some material as her swords, so if upon contact with the machinery, these should, in theory be able to tear holes clean through them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Upon Sparkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Upon Sparkles   Dark Upon Sparkles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Upon Sparkles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: Roleplay Zone :: Space Sector 2814 :: Earth :: Star City, USA-
Jump to: