DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good morning nightfall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet
Character Name: Nyx Reoxus
Species: Zanian

Good morning nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Good morning nightfall   Good morning nightfall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:54 am

Nyx sighed softly as she'd end up being dragged back to Qward, her eyes shut as she'd look for her bed, "Y'know..you could have asked before dragging me back.." looking at her bruised wrist, "And you said so yourself..You need someone.." she'd do the typical, '' with her fingers as she said, "Beautiful to rule by your side..I just have a soft spot for kids okay?" she'd roll her shoulders, wondering if shade was even listening or around.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet
Character Name: Nam Kys
Species: Shadowling

PostSubject: Re: Good morning nightfall   Good morning nightfall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:57 am

Shade nodded. "You will continue to aid me in expanding my empire past this anti-matter universe? You will help me over throw the guardians and ensure my place as king?"
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good morning nightfall   Good morning nightfall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 am

Nyx shrugged her shoulders softly, staring at a window and out, "Depends on your course of action dear." she'd sigh softly, her tails wrapping around her body like a blanket as she'd yawn softly. "I have my standards..Children should be left alone..No matter the age or reasoning.."
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good morning nightfall   Good morning nightfall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:12 am

Shade turned to face the Zanian his glowing yellow eyes not revealing anything about his intentions or feelings. "Then hope he doesn't get in my way later. I cant make any promises about what will happen then."
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good morning nightfall   Good morning nightfall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:20 am

Nyx shrugged softly, "Then I can't guarantee what'll happen to you afterwards as well sweety.." she'd say in a grumble, "God..This place is so dull...Needs more explosions..Or dead people..Either or..." she'd toss her sword over to her side of the bed...Pulling a cover over her head and screaming into them,letting the cover rest over her head before pulling them down and letting her hair down out of its normal bands..Yawning softly, "Well..Y'know..This is kinda funny...I'm bored shitless..."
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good morning nightfall   Good morning nightfall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:46 am

Shade would have grinned as he had an idea. "If you want an assignment, then you could try taking out that blue pest..." He turned to face his would-be-queen. "That should be a sufficient enough challenge for you, shouldnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good morning nightfall   Good morning nightfall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:15 am

Nyx grinned softly, "Goodie..." she'd yawn softly, starting to make her way to Gotham... "See ya..." finding her way out and off of Qward..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning nightfall   Good morning nightfall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning nightfall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: Roleplay Zone :: Space Sector -0001 :: Qward-
Jump to: