DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet
Character Name: Nam Kys
Species: Shadowling

The return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:16 am

Shade had lost his grip of the boy as he was forced out of the shadows by the invasive blue light. He'd stare at the husky with his glowing yellow eyes. There were no features on his face but he seemed to wear a mask over where the nose and mouth would be. "I'm surprised you remember me after all this time, "Sister" Jess." He had uttered her title within the blue lantern Corps mockingly. "It is unfortunate that you had used so much power to force me out... But that leads me to wonder... How are the few friends you have? Well, I hope..." There was a taunting tone in his voice the entire time.

Last edited by Zyke_Dragoone on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Project 4521
Species: [Genetically Altered] Human

PostSubject: Re: The return   The return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:19 am

Damian would blink for a few seconds at the creature. Before saying,"n...no...things like that...that doesn't exist..." He turns,"I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE." As he booked it, moving right around 30mph. He wanted to be as far as way as possible. As he made his way if succsessful back to red dragon headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet
Character Name: Jessica Hikuto
Species: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The return   The return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:27 am

Jess sighed softly staring at shade. "Yea...well.." she'd sigh softly "who cares? Right?" She'd start to move towards him.."you act like you're going to get into my head.." she'd shrug off the sister comment."of course I do. How can I not?" She'd roll her shoulders. "Shade I'd recommend you run home..I don't want a fight..but I do know you have something you care about...what if she joined me huh?" She'd smile.." you know how my ring works.."
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The return   The return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:38 am

Shade would have sneered if he had a mouth. "Sure, I'll run on home, once I have my snack." The yellow glow would surround his body as he begin to float upwards. Before giving the blue lantern any time to answer, he'd begin chasing after the human male flying as fast as to exit the area infest with blue light before dropping and attempt at rejoining the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The return   The return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:41 am

Jess muttered softly moving upwards in a blue glow she'd rocket up next to shade before trying to toss a flare right in front of his face following by a punch on his neck in an attempt to force him to stare at the bright red flare.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The return   The return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:55 am

Shade twisted in the air to shoot the flare back at the blue lantern before returning to where he was facing foreward. "What is it to you if one human goes missing?!" He would throw up an extremely huge, amorphous wall and continue to leave the lit area. Just a few more feet.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The return   The return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:00 am

Jess growled softly as she'd bring her ring forward, firing off a blast with what energy she had...going through the wall and keeping up next with shade..closing her eyes.."EVERYTHING!!!!" she'd growl loudly and try to send what she had left in energy towards his eyes directly in a beam trying to blind him and get him off the planet if she was able to.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The return   The return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:08 am

Shade had succeeded in leaving the dome of blue light and shot straight for the ground. The blue beam had failed to move in front of him to blind him, however it did hit him, pushing into a building at an odd angle. Finding himself in some apartment living room, he ducked behind the couch and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The return   The return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:12 am

Jess growled a bit as she'd hit the ground.."dam it.." she'd mutter slamming her fist into the ground.." I can beat him alone..I know I can.." she'd say softly as she'd start to walk..she needed to get herself charged..heading off to the blue lantern planet..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return   The return - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: Roleplay Zone :: Space Sector 2814 :: Earth :: Gotham City, USA-
Jump to: