DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A rainy night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Project 4521
Species: [Genetically Altered] Human

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:14 am

A young male, roughly 16 years old. Runs through the city, rain pouring down his face. That demon, that....monster. The embodiment of evil that had slaughtered all of Red Dragon. His only life he knew off. He panted deeply as he didn't stop running, until he made his way into a alleyway and tripped over a box, making a loud clatter as he fell over garbage cans. Clatters and bangs, he forced himself to his feet. And dragged himself to the end of the alley, where he turned and fell over against the wall. His eyes were beginning to fill with tears, knowing that he could never return to the life he once had. With no where to go, he only knew one thing. He. Will. Destory. That. Thing. Those crimson eyes stared down the alley way, with the tears and rain rushing down his face, it looked as if fire was on a lake. He let out a loud roar of pure anger and sorrow. Before collapsing against the wall again, letting the water rain down and soak his body.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet
Character Name: Jessica Hikuto
Species: Unknown

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:18 am

Jess sighed softly..walking down the alley..she was trying to keep track of the kid and his safety.. she'd shut her eyes as she'd walk down into the alley next to the kid.."Hiya.." she'd say softly..crouching down to his level.."im sorry for your loss..I don't even know your name." She'd say plainly..attempting to rest a hand on his shoulder.."its okay to cry...don't let yourself fall into anger though..bad things happen..when people get angry.." she'd try to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:23 am

He stayed silent,"..." He ignored her for quiet some time until he finally gave the answer,"Damian...it's the name I took when I got tired of being called 'project 4521' or 'The Crimson Reaper'" He kept silent for a few more moments before saying,"I'm pathetic....I thought I was strong......I can't even protect the only life I knew...the look...that monster....he used my fear as the ultimate weapon, and killed them all...." He stayed silent,"how can I not fall to my anger....it's the only thing I have left..."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:31 am

Jess sighed softly..attempting to place a hand against his heart..her ring glowing softly..trying to soothe him.."there's a line between being upset...and being angry...anger kills...killing is an uneeded crime. " she'd sigh.."I'm Jessica..project 3325..a part of my fathers experiments..hence why I look as I do.." she'd smile softly.." life moves on..but if you fear him..he will hunt you down..he will find you...and he will kill everything you know..just to make you cower. But you cannot fear..what you see..it's why he exist as he does..a shadow..the scariest thing..it exist..and can't be destroyed..but you can starve him..unlike a shadow..you have to be able to look at him..see him eye to eye..or he will break you..I can help you..only if you allow..but what I teach..and what you gain..is not to be used for evil..or to harm someone..no revenge..just protection.. In case he comes again.."
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:36 am

He sighed, seeming to be calming down. Before standing up slowly,"a..alright...." He didn't fight her, and he didn't smile. But he did give her a nod as he forced himself to his feet,"maybe if you can help me...become stronger...I might still have a hope to have a life of my own..."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:44 am

Jess sighed softly, "You can live with me until you find your own place..." she'd say rather carefully, "I have an apartment a few blocks down..." she'd nod her head softly, "Let's go get you dried off and something in your stomach..Okay?" she really did act like more of a mother to people then anything. "I'd like to train you...But I don't want you to turn out on a side...That shouldn't be traveled...I've seen many people die..Because of anger..And hate...It's never a pretty sight.." she'd sigh softly, slipping her ring off and putting it into her pocket. She'd start to walk out the alley, and wave to him, starting to walk to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 am

Damian gave a nod and followed her, not responding at this time he had too much to think about right now.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:50 am

Eventually they'd end up at Jess's apartment, it was pretty simple, and nothing overly fancy..she wasn't exactly rolling in cash. She'd open the door and smile, walking in and holding it open for him, "Take a seat.." the door lead into the living room on the right, a kitchen behind the living room, and a stairway leading upstairs into two bedrooms. She'd sigh softly as she'd take off her jacket and toss it onto a hanger, she wore a black tank top under her jacket, running her hand through her hair, squeezing it to dry it off. "Anything you want to eat? I have pizza...Chicken..Steak..." she'd ask as she'd kick off her boots and let herself relax rather plainly.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:52 am

Damian shook his head as he took his jacket off, and set it beside hers and sat down. He blinked for a few seconds and said,"I don't really know. I was normally offered the meal and was never asked what I wanted...I guess whatever you think i'd like..." He sighed for a few seconds and glanced out her kitchen window.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:58 am

Jess shrugged softly as she'd move over to the refrigerator and opened up the freezer portion of it, which rested on the top just above the standard fridge. She'd pull out a pizza and shut it, it was a four cheese and four meat pizza...not too heavily coated in cheese awkwardly.. She'd sigh softly opening it up and putting it into the oven, turning the oven on as she'd move behind Damian. "I really should think about moving...Dealing with all this rain makes my fur frizz out.." she'd sigh softly trying to keep herself from poofing up as she dried.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:00 am

Damian stayed silent, as he sighed and grabbed a towel from inside her kitchen drawer, and began rubbing his hair. Trying to remove all the water from it. Once thing that might catch her eye is that even though he cleaned his hair very thoroughly with the towel. There wasn't a single spot of red on it.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:05 am

Jess sighed softly, smiling she'd attempt to place a hand on his shoulder softly, "I know it hurts now...I've been through it..You have to stay strong.." she'd smile softly pulling out her ring, "I got this..And I lead the blue lantern core...Because of how much hope I have..I always look at things for the better side...I know you have good in you..And you're talented..you just need..Refining..Like I good sword.." she'd smile softly..."I'll get you a new weapon soon..The old one wasn't exactly..very powerful..." she'd say with a sigh. "But this one you'll be knocking heads out of parks and around the world..Especially with training.." she'd rub his shoulder softly, her soft blue eyes staring out at the backyard that was slightly dead grass with the rain falling on it.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:10 am

Damian looked at her and gave her a half hearted smile,"I..guess." He sighed as he looked around a bit,"so...I guess I'll be staying with you for now....is there any rules?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:16 am

Jess actually took a minute to think about it.."No chocolate..." she'd say grumbling.."You have no idea how hard it is to be a girl..Who can be killed..by eating chocolate.." she'd rub her eyes a bit, "Uhm..No breaking things..That's kind of an obvious..No loud music past midnight..That's about it.." after about 10 minutes the pizza was done as she'd crouch down and take it out rather plainly, setting it out and cutting it into 6 pieces and smiling "Three for you..Three for me.." she'd smile softly and opening up a cabinet and setting down two plates, "Eat up.." she'd smile softly, taking a slice and putting it onto the plate and moving to the living room.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:20 am

Damian would give a nod as he took his plate and sat down, looking outside at the window...."so...why didn't you turn me in to the police?...."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:34 am

Jess shrugged softly, "I tend to look for the good in people..." she'd sigh a bit, kicking up her feet, taking a bite and chewing it, swallowing it softly as she'd stretch out a bit on her couch and smile, "You have talent...You were just using it for the wrong purpose..Y'know?" she'd smile softly, "I trust people alot more then I'd prefer not." she'd smile, "You can stay here as long as you want..If you're willing to put in the work to help others.." she'd say with a soft smile, "It won't be easy...But it'll work out for you.."
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:42 am

He gave a nod and just sighed. Continuing to sit there. uncertain of how to respond, he had too much to think about at this point. He just wanted to finish eating and go to bed. He'd think about the rest in the morning. He finished his food and said,"so...where do you want me sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:51 am

Jess shrugged a bit as she'd finish up her first slice and come back with the other two on her plate, finishing them off in a few minutes, she'd stretch on her couch, suddenly she'd plop on it like she were a day and just stared at the kid for a bit, "Rawr.." she'd say with a giggle..sighing softly and lowering her eyes.."Upstairs..Guest room I suppose.." she'd say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:02 am

He gave a nod, went upstairs, used the bathroom. Then fell over in nothing but his boxers on the bed. Closing his eyes passing out.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:08 am

Jess sighed softly hearing the thud as she'd move upstairs, shrugging being as she feels nothing for men, picking up the kid and taking him to his new room since he apparently moved into hers (Yea lets go with that). Resting him on his bed and tucking him in, "Sleep well.." she'd whisper softly and kiss his forehead as she'd move into her bed..
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 am

The next morning, Damian would awaken. Staggering to his feet. Holding his head as he sighed. Looking at the clock in the room it was around mid day. He notice he wasn't in the same room he fell asleep in so he had no access to his clothes,"great..." He sat up in his boxers and looked out the window, seemed the city moved quick on repairs....
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:18 am

The smell of bacon and eggs could be smelt around the house as jess was already up cooking for breakfast, most of her mind all but forgetting she had a guest until after she finished it..Looking up over to the cabinets again she'd pull out a bowl and fill it full of kibbles and bits, sliding it over to her side of the table, the other side the food was layed out for the younger person. "Breakfast is ready!" she'd holler out, pouring milk into her kibbles and bits and taking a spoon to it, eating it like it was cereal.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 am

He sighed and came down the stairs and sat down at the table blinking for a few seconds,"i knew you were part dog but...." He just shook his head and ate his breakfast. Uncertain of how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:27 am

Jess shrugged her shoulders, "Hey...Dog food is cheaper then normal food..And to me it taste about the same.." she'd smirk softly, "I mean i'm eating pork and chicken..you're eating pork and eggs..Which come from chickens.." she'd lick her lips at the thought of actual chicken, shaking her head as she'd return to eating.."You kinda have to realize..Genetics are fucked up..I'm as close to a dog as a human can get.." she'd sigh softly, "While still retaining human-like qualities.."
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:30 am

He looked at her for a few seconds as he said,"don't they sometimes grind up people in those dog food factories? You cannibal." He smirked before finish eating and sighing,"I appreciate what you have done...I'm sorry for being..like I have been..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A rainy night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy night.   A rainy night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rainy night.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: Roleplay Zone :: Space Sector 2814 :: Earth :: Gotham City, USA-
Jump to: