DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Earth RolePlay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet
Character Name: Ximeno Ciar Wawrzyniec
Species: Nizon

General Earth RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Castor sifted through a box of religious phamplets that he had found in the basement. The Church had been recently acquired, sold to him by the previous owner on the cheap since the financial scandal by the Reverend caused it to go bankrupt. It helped that the owner was also frightened for his life by a large reptilian creature walking into his office early in the morning before he had his coffee.

Having found nothing of particular interest, Castor set the box aside with the others he had found. The interior decoration had gone nicely after moving the pews into a more 'open' arrangement. His conversion of the main worship hall into something more personally appealing might have seemed like sacrilege to others. He saw beauty in it's simplicity.

Maybe someone would buy these left over things...
For now, it was time to explore his new home. With his wings folded about his person, He donned a green hooded trench coat and made sure that his belt was firmly about his waist to hold his pants up.

He wrote on one of the blank pamphlets a list of supplies he might need for his new home and head off into the city!

((Image of what I imagine the 'Church' might now look like will be added when I can add URL links))
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Castor wandered the beachfront, trying to find a grocery store. Sadly, such convenience was not available in this section of the city. Passing by the boutiques he observed the manaquins and their 'fashionable' wear. As alluring as the though of wearing one of these 'speedo' things was, he doesn't think he needs to be any quicker.

After several attempts to ask for directions, Castor became frustrated with the evasiveness of those around him. It was then that he saw one human leading another away from some orange person.. thing.. not that he was one to judge. He seized the opportunity to grab, by the back of his shirt, the man that appeared to be leading the other away.

Castor spoke in a mildly annoyed tone, "Where is the 'Wall Mart'?" The man was none too pleased to be snatched off the ground by some large reptilian creature.
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Castor looks at the gun awkwardly. He's seen these before. The Humans use them to injure each other, to hunt with, to protect themselves with, and a multitude of other things which it was likely not designed for. He gives the trained man a unappreciative look before his glare is interrupted by some dapper human.

"Is this yours?" He drops the man pointing the gun at him since everyone else had scattered after the first person said 'he's got a gun'. Looking the Human over, he got a strange vibe from this posh preventer of projectile penetration. "Lunch? Your... companion..? Threatens me with one of your weapons and now you wish to take me to Lunch?" He doesn't seem very convinced.

After looking around at all the people staring or behind tables and cover, he realizes that he's caused a scene.. he's seen those looks before.. in Italy..

"Fine..." He seems to concede. "So long as you can tell me where I can get some supplies."

He mutters to the man with the gun.. "Sorry.." He doesn't sound very genuine about it.
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:58 pm

"Castor... Or at least that's what the Humans named me." He makes a weird face at Chakor.. "You seem awfully excited. Did I do something..?" He looks around himself as he's led to this metal contraption.. He's not too fond of these flying can things. Seeing as he was being treated decently though.. he guesses it couldn't hurt to humor this Human's chosen form of locomotion.

"Ehm... I am fairly capable of consuming anything customary of the Humans for nourishment." He responds, not particularly having a 'preference' for any particular type. "I do not believe I got your name, Sir Enthusiast." Castor sits off center, finding the backs of the car seats to do little in the way of accommodating his tail.

He was mostly complacent with how this turned out.. though something sill felt off about this. He'd rather feel 'off' than have people stare at him in fear any longer though. It frustrates him to no end to be gawked and fled from when he is behaving himself.

"You don't know anyone who would want a bunch of Bibles and books of hymns would you..?" He may as well ask, not like he had much else he needed to do today. After seeing how Humans react to his presence again after those years being taught and attempting to comprehend the people of 'Earth', he remains uncertain how to live among them.

Until they got to wherever Chakor decided to take him, he responded to his questions honestly, though he left out information regarding his time in Italy.

Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:42 am

Castor reaches into his pocket and shows Tony the list. "Honestly, I was just looking to get these items. I just moved a few days ago to the city. It is... odd.. fast.. confusing. I still find your culture too panicked and sporadic."

He shrugs. "The Bibles and such are not a major concern." He supposes he could find some charity or something that would take them. People are always talking about helping people in under privileged countries after all. "What is the profession that you perform on this Earth? Are you simply a 'collector' of information? That 'pays the bills' as is the phrase?" He seemed a little curious of Tony as well. It wasn't often anyone would dare talk to him, let alone show any interest.

He shifts a little in his seat. "May I ask where we are going..?"
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:32 am

"You own a whole city?" He seems skeptical at first, after focusing past the dark tint of the car's windows, he looks out at the island metropolitan environment and seems surprised. Part of him finds it foreboding, especially after noticing several things that look like guns and 'security'.

"This all seems.. more than I was expecting." He is a little stunned by the service and acceptance. "All.. All this for me?" He seems a little confused to be treated nicely or at least catered to.

He walks behind Tony, not sure what to think of all this yet. "You had this all prepared already?" He cocks his head a bit. "Thanks.. I guess?" He sat at the table when his seat was offered, looking at what was on the table... He'd never seen so much food.. except on those videos of Paula Deen that he saw once.

He doesn't know what to do.. he'd never really had to learn any sort of manners or anything. He tries to watch Tony for cues.
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:16 am

Castor looks around as everyone left.. Everything just felt more and more off as it progressed. At least the food didn't look strange.. and being that he didn't seen susceptible to most human poisons.. he shrugs and goes to stuff his face. He hadn't really had an opportunity to eat much of anything since he had left the care of those 'Heroes' who had taken him out of Italy.

He didn't really speak much, seeming rather pleased to actually have something that didn't taste like cat.. or wasn't a cat or cheap Chinese.. it all kind of ran together over the past few days.

This was like .. heaven.. well maybe more like Heaven Concentration Camp.. but heaven nonetheless. Castor got full after a few minutes, mostly because he ended up just swallowing whole smaller food stuffs. He chugs his provided drink before setting it down with a sigh. He seemed to have enjoyed himself, though the oppressive air here was starting to get to him as he looks around.

"Thank you for the food. Maybe I can show you where I live after I get what I need..?" He isn't really sure if that's rude or not, "I'd like to finish moving in. Not that I don't appreciate your hospitality; It was a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Castor seems a little disappointed at your insistence, but supposes it could not hurt to let you indulge on having him as a guest for the night. "I suppose staying the night would not be too bad..." He says with a bit of uncertainty. "I don't really have any possessions currently; that's why I was out looking for retail structures."

The more he thought about it the more he didn't particularly like Tony's wording. This whole island belonged to Tony, yet it is treacherous. That doesn't make sense unless there's some thing more to all this.

"On second thought, I should be getting back. I would not want to trouble you any further." He would move to stand up from the table. "Maybe I will meet others as generous as you."
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Castor watched as Tony left, guessing a wealthy businessman/mayor/autocrat has more important thing to do that cater to guests. He goes to the car and get inside in hopes of being taken home or at least to the mainland.

The Nerve Gas didn't really do anything to him. He doesn't respire like most mammals on Earth. His floronic symbiosis provided him with oxygen through an almost self maintained cycle between the blood and the plant layers. The Plant layer 'breaths' in carbon dioxide via stomata or from the blood stream directly and replaces it with oxygen. Any never gas that gets inside the cells would likely be rejected by the plant layers as an invasive substance.

After a little over an hour more than what it took to get to the island itself, Castor starts to get impatient and just asks to be let off and he'll just get home himself. After being assured that they're almost there he decides to wait a little longer. Withing ten minutes of his demand, he hears something impacting the car. The driver tells him that they're under attack by pirates and that they're going to have to land on their ship or we'll be shot out of the sky.

In his frustration, he slumps in his seat and crosses his arms. "Yay.."
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:08 am

Castor sits in the car with a sour expression, completely ignoring the Captain for a few minutes. "I just want to go home. I just met this Tony. He's not going to pay any sort of 'ransom'."

He looks over at the Captain and sighs... "Fine.. where's the 'holding cell' or whatever.." Not like he has any choice.. he can't very well take on the whole crew by himself.. and he doesn't want to risk the Driver's life. And even if he ran away and abandoned the Driver, he'd just get shot out of the sky. not to mention the 'Supers' aboard could have powers that do anything.

He just looks kind of defeated anyway. There's really nothing he can do. Then again, what could he be expected to be able to do. He controls plants, everything about the boat is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Earth RolePlay   General Earth RolePlay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Earth RolePlay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: RP Archive-
Jump to: