DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx's Hot landing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet
Character Name: Nyx Reoxus
Species: Zanian

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Nyx would finally sneak away from her supposed 'king' of fear. Stealing one of the ships, she began her way towards earth, she stared down one of the panels a bit before waiting to get into earths atmosphere. Where inevitably she would end up crashing near the Titans Tower due to her lack of knowledge on the ship she just flew. She coughed a bit, her clothing covered in smoke as she walked out. Nine tails wrapping up behind her as her ears twitched, her sword strapped around her back emitting a soft white glow.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet
Character Name: Ronas Leyanda
Species: Kitsune

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Ronas would be on his motorcycle already, he was going to help out with the relief from the attack that just happened until he got a call on his communicator, there was a report of a crash landing near the tower again as ronas would pick up his communicator and pop it open pressing a button"All police forces stay away from the ship, it is likely that it is the same person again and comming abck to finish up with what they did, castor and samira assist in the clean up effort, I will request back up if needed but our first priority is to fix the damage to the city and get everyone safe"roans would say as he then put his communicator in his pocket, he growled lowly as he would turn his motorcycle to the right redirecting to where the crash was.

Ronas would arrive in a few minutes as he was almost there as he stopped his motorcycle and would get off, his white tail just skimming across the seat as ronas turned the key and put down the kickstand"Alright that's enough destruction already"roans would say as he took off his black fox shaped helmet, he would put it on the handlebars as it would be shown that he had white fox like ears as his white tail waved back and forth"Are you the one who caused this destruction earlier?"ronas would ask curiously, if so he was seriously debating on calling for backup
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Nyx would laugh, "Melted metal..." Her eyes going to the male on the bike. "Seems you finally lost your training wheels? And even if I was to cause the damage done...Do you really think you could take me? All...By...Yourself?"

Nyx smiled lightly as she fanned out her nine tails, a hand on her sword as she said, "I don't think that'd be a wise idea on your part..." She giggled a bit, her eyes on the man, her sword began to glow a light pink for a moment before she winked trying to charm him.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Ronas would raise an eyebrow, his black gauntlets shooting out black claws as he chuckled"Hmm, i am curious actually"ronas would say as he would look at her"You have nine tails, and if your the same race as me, which I, obviously, only have one tail"ronas would say as he would almost get a bit excited'That should mean by birth your stronger then me"ronas would say as he would then whisper"Fox fire", blue flames would coat his claws as he bended the flames that way, letting his tail send it there as his ears twitched"But i am not unreasonable of course, Turn yourself in now and there wont be any trouble"ronas would say as he kept thinking if they fought, maybe he would get to disprove a long lasting tale about his race
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Nyx would sooner die then turn herself in, "By birth? Whatever do you mean..." She reached behind her and pulled out a crown that obviously was melted and was originally two crowns. She used the hand on her sword to draw it, spinning it slightly in her hand, she smiled watched the man, "Aww...How cute...A little fire...Careful...You may burn yourself.."

Nyx knew better then to be the first to attack, she just simply waited on the man to attack if he was going to as she said, "Make this fun and I may let you clean my shoes..."
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Ronas would growl lowly a bit, his fur stood up straight at the annoyance, he honestly couldn't stand being taunted more then anything, after all he was still a teenager in the end,"Clean your shoes? do I look like a pet to you?"ronas would ask curiously, this time he could honestly ask that question since he was in front of someone of the same race as him, or at least appeared to be, she never did answer his question about that and seemed to be confused at the at birth part.

Ronas would wait a few moments before even thinking about attacking, she didn't get an answer from her as he sighed"So, should I take your silence as a no to the turning yourself in?"roans would say waiting for a response and getting ready for the worst case scenario

Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Nyx would laugh, "Aww...Did I make the little fox mad? Yes...You're a pet...To me...Everyone is a pet. Everyone runs...And if you know better...You'd better start fleeing our I'll end your life right here...And right now..." She giggled a bit as shook her head, "I may look like you...But...No...no...Im far more fierce you see..."

Nyx sword began to glow blood red for a moment before returning to a soft pink glow around blade itself, "As for turning myself in...I'd just like to see you try to take me in...How about that?
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Now that was all ronas needed to hear, the moment she was done with her last sentence ronas would take off at sixty miles per hour at her attempting to cut across her stomach with his fox fire coated claws, immediately after that ronas would open his left palm as a spear made out of light would form and shoot out from behind the women attempting to pierce right to the right of her heart, he wasn't aiming to kill her more just render her unconscious through massive bleeding and then turn her in as ronas would growl lowly"I am no ones pet, you may THINK your stronger but i'm going to prove you wrong"ronas would say as his tail would wag at the thought of beating her and shutting that smart ass mouth of hers
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Nyx's eyes shot open as the man moved, she brought her sword upwards which stopped the claws, but sent her flying backwards, her feet sliding across the ground as she narrowly missed the spear, a chunk of her jacket falling off instead. "Damn...Someone ate their cheerios this morning didn't they?" she tried to keep herself from laughing her ass off at the comments, "Here, puppy, puppy ,puppy. I promise it'll only hurt as much as it looks." She smiled a bit as she blew the man a kiss, she was working her classic seduction style of magic wanting to see if she could trick him that way.

She formed a ball of blue fire in her left hand as she sheathed her sword, her right hand holding a cyclone of air, spinning lightly on her heel, she would release it in combination, creating a blue cyclone of pure fire that would either incinerate what was inside it, or critically burn it, and even melt metal in the area.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Ronas would growl lowly, not only did he not do the damage he wanted but he had to worry about the city also, why did they have to fight here he would ask himself as he would point up a fingers and slash it around a bit, light would form around the fire and wind as it contained it, yet ronas would obviously be showing strain from creating such a large container and holding the blast in, once it died down ronas would release the light as he was also vulnerable at the time he was containing it as he would reach into his pocket to grab his communicator at the same time getting ready to move on his feet if needed"Titans"ronas would say into his communicator"Evacuate all citizens from the area, target is hostile and more then capable of destroying this city, I repeat EVACUATE ALL CITZENS FROM THE AREA"ronas would say as he then slid the communicator back into his pocket, ronas would then look at the women again noticing the kiss from before but the flirting wasn't as tempting as how much she was making him angry with the puppy comment, plus he was already seeing someone so that made it pretty absolute in itself"Im a fox, not a dog"ronas would say as he charged at her again, for now he had to make sure she couldn't do any large area attacks as he ran at her this time seventy miles per hour and attempting to slash both her arms off from the shoulders with his claws
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Nyx smiled a bit as she placed a hand on the ground, she smiled as rocks began to run up her right arm, shaping itself around it, her left hand extended its claws and her two fangs jutted out of her teeth, she smiled as she moved her fastest to round the barrier finding Ronas she brought her right hand up aiming to slam the cement covered fist into Ronas's ribs with hopefully enough force to shatter one.

Jumping back she noticed Ronas take off, she brought up her right arm which took most of the blow but she still was cut and burnt minimally from what she couldn't absorb. She giggled a bit saying, "Last I checked fox's were part of the canine family..." she looked at her right arm, the cement was now shattered and her arm bleeding, but if she got a little more time she'd heal, her eyes going to the man, her right finger nails becoming razor sharp, her tails sticking straight up, the fur on them sticking up as well as she waited to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Ronas would have coughed up a bit of blood after his attack, his ribs weren't shattered but one or two of them were broken for sure as ronas would chuckle a bit, saving a good chunk of the city was worth a rib or two in ronases opinion as he would wince a bit"That does not mean i am a dog, but if that's true by definition you would be a bitch wouldn't you?"roans would say grinning, he wondered how he would hold up with a broken rib, ronas would charge at her again, this time at only fifty miles per hour, ronas would aim for her chest this time but wheather or not this hit ronas would instantly jump back as spikes mad out of light energy would start poking out of the ground below nyx and attempt to skewer her as ronas would land on all fours from his jump back
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Nyx would laugh a bit as she rolled around his punch, it hitting her shoulder, but the instant she felt something go almost totally through her right foot she flipped backwards out of the way. She looked over to the water saying, "I never said I wasn't a bitch now did I? Tell me...How much do you want to protect the city..." At that point her tails twitched as a dark aura surrounded her, her sword now glowing a bright blue as the waves in the water around tower began to move rapidly, she grinned a devious grin, she wasn't playing around, she was aiming to either destroy the man, or destroy a good portion of the city. She limped a bit until she went into a all four position, her feet were ready to take off in a instant, but she was also focusing on the water.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Ronas would raise an eyebrow at the question, he was glad however that the spikes skewered the women foot but it still wasn't close enough to what he needed"What do you mean? why target the city?"ronas would say growling low, he normally would of attacked her but he wasn't in top condition and the words from the women made him curious, what was it she was planning to do? what was she going to destroy the city with? and most of all how would he prevent it?,ronas would look over as if he completely forgot about the women before dashing off to an eighty miles per hour dash at her, he would attempt to slide his hand on the women's back and the moment he would do that a spear made of light energy would attempt to pierce through the womens back and through her gut from directly on her back, if this hit the spear would say in her and little spikes would sprout off the handle of the spear to stab into the womens internal organs"Don't endanger the city and Ill spare your life"ronas would say if this worked, he did refrain from killing usually but he wasn't going to allow this women to destroy the city he worked so hard to protect
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:00 am

Nyx smiled as she slammed her claws into the ground, a wall forming between the two of them before Ronas had the chance to really get near her, if he didn't stop he'd end up running straight into a wall of cement. Her tails flickered as the sound of water began to ring through the air. The hole in her foot slowly beginning to heal as she said, "Water kid...Water is a source of life...But it's also a very powerful element...Think you can save the city from something that's so massive?" She sat on top of the wall pointed to the ocean, "If so...I'd like to see you try." She swung her legs in a lazy manor tapping against the wall.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:07 am

Ronas would go a bit wide eyed as he saw the wall, however it didn't phase him much as ronas would have light energy pop out underneath his feet sending him jumping high up and over the wall as he would land on the other side on all fours, ronas would hold his claw out tot he right as the fox fire would dissapear from them and instead light would resonate from them"I said, LEAVE THE CITY ALONE BITCH"ronas would say as he slashed his claw against the air sending four spikes of light energy at her attempting to stab into each limnb, ronas would then look at the ocean and growl, his fur standing up as he would forget about fighting her for the moment"This is going to hurt"ronas would say knowing he was going to need as much energy as possible for this, even if he could take her down right now the ocean would probably still attack the city, at least this way he has soem chance of stopping it
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:11 am

Nyx would laugh and meep at the same time, she felt one go into her before she got the chance to move, she smiled as she fell backwards and once again off the other side of the wall away from ronas, she placed her one good hand on the ground as the water began to rise in a tsunami style, she was panting at this point from both pain and how much magic she was using up, if Ronas couldn't do anything, him and the side of the city he was on would be crushed, but depending on what happened it could change how the entire day went for her.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:18 am

Ronas would look at the tsunami grinding his teeth, he couldn't think of many ways to fight a tsunami so he came with the first one that came to his mind, ronas went as fast as he could running across the water as a box of light would appear around the tsunami, this alone took alot of ronases remaining energy as he would the start running around the base of the tsunami creating a tornado with the pure speed, this lasted for about three minutes till finally the tsunami would collapse in the light box that assisted with keeping it at bay with the tornado and the light box would shatter also, ronas would be seen soaked at the edge of the city near the water on all fours as he was puking, he puked up vomit from the dizziness and blood from the broken ribs as he laid on his back breathing heavily, his chest went up and down with each breath as he groaned"I.....hate....the...smell of.....wet fur"
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Nyx would have a devilish grin as she walked over to a simple human and cut them down, she only nodded a bit as she slowly began her regeneration process. Walking over to her ship, she sighed a bit using what bit of magic she could produce to wrap it up in fire effectively melting it. "That's why you don't mess with me..." She sighed a bit as she walked off into the shadows of a alley way.
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet
Character Name: Ximeno Ciar Wawrzyniec
Species: Nizon

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Castor was approached by a Lieutenant under the Police Chief of the city that he was helping after the attack. After a short exchange of information on the appearance and observed powers of both Shade and Nyx, he is asked to leave this in the hands of the City authorities.

Since it would seem that Castor's work here is done, he uses his communicator. "Ronas..? Are you okay? We haven't heard anything from you. The police Chief says that they have the situation under control and that the National Guard has been mobilized. I'm headed back to the tower."

He says goodbye to the Officer that he spoke to and takes off back toward the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nyx's Hot landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Hot landing   Nyx's Hot landing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx's Hot landing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: RP Archive-
Jump to: