DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We have a guest :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet
Character Name: Ronas Leyanda
Species: Kitsune

We have a guest :D Empty
PostSubject: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Ronas would nod as he went to a control pad near the garage, he would first slide his helmet off and put it on the motorcycles handlebars as he twitched his white ears letting them move around since they did not the whole time he was wearing the helmet"Yes we live in a giant letter as you would say, but its by far the best house I have ever been in"ronas would say as he punched in a few numbers and the garage would start to open up"And as for the others, well your about to meet them"ronas would say as he wagged his tail and his ears would just stay perked up for now.

Ronas would walk into the tower as he hoped castor would follow, as they got to the end of the garage a door would slide open automatically and ronas would walk through as he would go to the elevator and press the up button"Let's see, there probably all on the top floor, don't see why they wouldn't" once the elevator would come down ronas would motion for castor to enter first
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Ronas would perk his white ears up as he would look back hearing not only the security system but also samira as ronas grinned, ronases figure would dissapear as his clothes would hit the ground and a second would past before ronas would dart out of the pile of clothes and jump at samira, roans was now in his fox form as he had white fur and one tail, he wasn't that old after all, he hoped samira would catch him and if she did he would nuzzle against her a bit"Hey samira, you cooking dinner tonight?"ronas would ask curiously as he was hungry after all and he would then look back"This is castor by the way, hes going to be staying with us for awhile and might even be joining the team"
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Roans couldn't help but purr and thump his tail as he got kissed and scratched behind the ears, samira knew him so well as ronas would jump out of her arms and scurry over back into his clothes, after a second of getting tot he right spot in his clothes ronas would return back to human form and fully clothed as he did scurry into them, only had to slightly adjust them so they would fit completely and ronas would walk over to samira and attempt to cup her chin and kiss her for a moment"Mm, thanks babe, you know I always love your cooking the best"ronas would say after he broke the kiss, he would then look at the elevator"Well lets all head to the main floor then, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet
Character Name: Ximeno Ciar Wawrzyniec
Species: Nizon

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Castor follows along. He finds these 'Elevators' to be improperly named as are 'Escalators'. They should be named what the other is named. He got in first and waited for Ronas.

He seemed a little exasperated with all the circumstantially weird things he's seen today. As the doors opened to the Elevator and into the top floor, he stepped out after Ronas. The sight of this female human-looking person was refreshingly normal for Human society. Not that he really reflected well on the 'normality' of humanity since he was an alien.

"Greetings Ma'am." That was about all that he could get out before seeing Ronas shape shift... Well, there went his notion of normality being returned.

He just sorta crosses his arms and waits for them to stop being all 'lovey'. He really was't hungry since Tony had, before all that strangeness, practically held a banquet to welcome him.

Seeing as that must have been the end of introductions between them, still not knowing who the female is. He gets back on the Elevator and rides down with them. "Is it just you and your lover?" He asks, having been expecting at least three others.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Ronas would exit the elevator as it seemed all three got on and would exit once they reached the main lobby, ronas would smile as he looked at the familiar room"Woot, so good to be home"ronas would say as his white tail wagged frantically and he would look back at castor"Well mostly at the moment, there's the supercomputer if you want to count that as a person"ronas would say as he would walk over to the couch that was right in front of a huge screen, it acted as many things but mostly a TV as ronas would plop down on the couch.

Ronas would look back at samira and castor"Surprisingly its been going pretty smoothly so far, however we are eager to recruit new members, isn't that right Samira" ronas usually didn't use sweet names with samira because he loved how her name sounded and ronas was pretty sure she knew that.

Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Castor stepped out after the two love-birds and looked around the room.. "So.. it's just you two. Shouldn't there have been predecessors? You didn't just acquire all of this yourselves did you?"

He has to wonder how a shape shifting fox thing and a female humanoid woman came into possession of their tile as well as this location without the oversight of senior members.

He moves over to the couch and sits down on the opposite end from Ronas as he has heard that it is a breach in manners for two males to sit side by side if there is an alternative option. His eyes drift around the room, just sort of seeing what all was here. Other than his curiosity, he seemed much more relaxed here. No multitude of guards, no pirates, no flying cars, and no creepy eccentric men.

"You mentioned being some type of law enforcement?" He questions. "But if I am not mistaken a 'Teen' is more or less not the age demographic that would constitute a policing force."
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Ronas would look over seeing castor sit down and nod"Of course there were predecessors, however this is the TEEN titans"ronas would say emphasizing teen" The rest have moved on, growing up enough to join the justice league, young justice, Titans, and so on"ronas would say naming only a few, and of course some just went plain solo.

Ronas would wonder how long it would take samira to make dinner since he actually hadn't eaten at all yet as ronas would look over at castor"And just because were teens dosen't mean were unreliable, were more useful then the cops could ever hope to be, to be honest this town would be in alot more chaos if we weren't around"ronas would say as he would then scratch behind his head"Were going to grow in numbers again though, i am sure of it, there's always new heros coming into this world and once there teens they could possibly join"ronas would say as he looked over at castor"That reminds me, how old are you anyways castor?"ronas would ask curiously
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Castor shrugs. "I have only been conscious for two years. the rest of the time I have been in my seed. I do not know how old I am. It does not particularly matter to me though." He didn't seem concerned with his age or lack thereof.

"I'm not really sure I am much of a 'hero' though." He looks to the side a bit in thought. He was supposed to teraform the planet, but it didn't need it when he awoke.

"I.. have been hoping to find some way to help though. Since I cannot do what I was supposed to." He'd rather feel like he's doing something purposeful rather than just loafing about.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Shrugged as he listened to castor"All the more reason for you to join the teen titans then"ronas would say as he would look back to see how dinner was going"If you don't know your age then just say your somewhere in your teens and work from there, plus its a great way to help out the city"ronas would say as he would put his feet on the couch getting more comfortable"And maybe, not sure yet though, you might be able to find out more about this tony figure, he seems like hes in charge of those pirates from what you have told me but no proof as of yet so cant take any action"
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Shakes his head a little. "I don't know anything about Tony."

He honestly been moved around so much today that he doesn't care very much about Tony presently. "You are inviting me to join your team, right?" He decides to get to the point. "I would be happy to assist you if I can. You seem... more normal than what I am used to anyway."

He needed somewhere to belong where he wouldn't be treated like a stray dog anyway, and this looked like his best options right now. He could develop a decent reputation working with this law enforcing youths. He could have a place to stay, friends, and maybe other stuff too that seems important to live on Earth.

"Is there anything I have to do?" He was unsure if there was some sort of rite of passage or acceptance that had to be performed.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Ronas would look over and would put his hand forward waving it back and forth as n a sort of motion"Well normally yes, but i have already seen what you can do"ronas would say as he would look over at the kitchen seeing samira looking for something, he figured dinner was just starting to be made"You use plants as your ability don't you? and yes this is an official invitation to join the team, all you have to do is say yes and your in, just remember i am only letting you join without a test because I count the incident on otkar island as your test"ronas would say as he leaned back a bit more and would wait for a response from castor
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Castor Smiles.. "I'd be honored to join something more helpful like your 'Teen Titans'." He seemed happy that he wasn't being really pressured into it or anything.

After being rescued he thought that even as a temporary member, he could be of some help to them. "Well.. It's not just 'using plants'.. I am sort of a 'plant'." He wasn't sure how to explain it simplistically.

His scales lift a little as vines grow from his arms before retracting. "It is a 'feeling'. It is part of me." He supposes that is how to best say it.

The Super Computer could tell Ronas what Castor is more technically with a bio-scan or whatever you want to call it.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:58 am

Ronas would chuckle as he would scratch behind his white ears, he was happy to hear that he would join and look back at samira"Hey babe, how many rooms we got left?"ronas would ask curiously as he would then look back at castor"Well also give you your own communicator, it works as a badge too but its mostly for us to communicate with each other from far distance"ronas would say grinning as he would look at castors explanation of him being a tree and would raise an eyebrow"O, well that's certainly interesting"ronas would say as he would kick his feet up onto the coffee table infront of him"And unique, you have defiantly come to the right place castor, after all it seems none of us are human"

(Sorry for the huge wait guys, had some rl things to take care of)
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:27 am

Castor just sort of listens to Ronas about what is to be done. "So.. I would be moving in with you. In This Tower?" He sounded a little apprehensive of it since that's not too far off from the offer that Tony had given him.

"Uh.. I guess." He supposes as long as he can leave and stuff.. then again he's not too sure that Ronas or his Girlfriend could stop him. After all it's only two people.

"Her name is not 'Babe' is it?" He never was told her name. "She also mentioned 'training' earlier... Is that something we do often? What should I expect?" He had many of questions. "And.. I sort of turned the last place I lived in into a minor.. jungle. I should probably not do that in the Tower, right?"
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Ronas would nod as he would toss castor a communicator that he would grab from the drawer in the coffee table in front of them"Yes, you would be moving in here with us, and you can only turn your room into a mini forest if you wish too, not anywhere else in the tower, and this communicator is also yours if you choose to join"ronas would say as he then would get up and walk over to Samira, weither she was done cooking or not wouldnt matter to him as he would attempt to hold her by the waist from behind"Nope, her name is Samira, I jsut call her babe once in awhile, its a couples thing right babe?"ronas would say as he then looked over Samiras shoulder to see what she was cooking
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Ronas would smile as his communicator started going off, ronas would reach into his pocket as he flipped it open thinkng it was odd for the communicator to go off, ronas would see the text from the super computer appear on his screen saying that his suit was done whenever he was ready, ronas would grab one of the pita pockets Samira made and would walk off towards the door sliding his communicator back in his pocket"Thanks for the dinner Samira, and sorry for leaving you two like this I have some business to attend to on top floor, If you don't mind babe would you help castor with getting settled in and answering any questions he has about the team, you have my permission to approve anything you see fit with him, I trust your judgement"ronas would say as he took a bite out of the pita pocket and if Samira agreed he would walk to the elevator and head to the top floor to get his costume fitted and prepared

(Green house is fine with me, say its OKed twice Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Castor looks over the communicator in his hand while Ronas goes to check on Samira. He slides it onto his belt, which is really just a thin vine-like cord. He feels all official now. It's a good feeling, sorta like belonging somewhere. If it were possible, a little heart would have floated from his head when he placed the communicator/badge on.

He looks back at Ronas and Samira with a smile, seeming a little less afraid of what's going on since nothing blew up when he put the communicator on. "Huh? I eat most things. I'm not picky, usually.."

The Super Computer could likely tell that Castor is not solely a plant, more of a hybrid. An alien that is Living in the same sense as a Mammal or a Reptile while at the same time harboring a floral symbiosis, which would appear to be something that he was likely born or grew with.

"I can stay wherever you would like me to. I do not need a 'Greenhouse' or anything of the sort. I will simply refrain from being too liberal with my design and decor." He tries to be open to whatever is needed of him, after all, they are (sort of) senior to him.

He watches Ronas leave before getting up and walking over to where Samira is to watch her finish the pita pockets. "It was very thoughtful of you to change your meal plans on my account. You need not alter your choices on my behalf. I would like to think I am easy to please."
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Ronas would be up in the top floor now as the super computer greeted him, ronas would grin as he would walk to an area in front of a large wall of hard drives and turn around, mechanical arms would shoot out and grab all kinds of things putting on ronases suit for the first time(how he looks in his suit is in my signature, its the picture), ronas would grin as he raised hsi right hand looking at it,"Perfect" ronas would say as he would then walk out of the room with it on

(this is my last post for this rp, anise will show u to your room and everything slyth)
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Castor takes one of Anise's pita pockets to munch on. "Is there anything else I need to know? I was going to go to my 'home' and bring my stuff here."

If there was nothing then he would head out to get his things, eager to get back and start his new life.. here.. again.

(( After this post or Samira's reply would fall the events of 'Siege of Fear' chronologically. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a guest :D   We have a guest :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have a guest :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: RP Archive-
Jump to: