DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Audience was Requested

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Nam Kys
Species: Shadowling

PostSubject: Re: An Audience was Requested   Tue May 08, 2012 11:34 pm

"That would be quite unnecessary..." A voice rang out as a shadow began to darken off to the side and a solid form began to manifest. "After all, I did ask you here to discuss an alliance..." Shade stepped out of the shadows. His skin was pitch black, as was his long hair. His face was void of any distinguishing features, and he wore a mask over where his nose and mouth would be, as if it helped him breath. His uniform was different than the other members of the Sinestro Corps... It looked like it was a metallic gel... Everything about this man held an ominous air to it, the way he spoke, walked, and stood... Even his voice was eerie "So shall we talk diplomatic or will we have a war?"
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Audience was Requested   Wed May 09, 2012 12:40 am

Shade merely chuckled... "What I want, my avaricious friend, is an alliance... By helping me establish an empire of fear... I can not only guarantee you things you've never seen before to fall into your... possession, but also ensure that your little collection remains untouched... If you do not like this offer, the trigger to prematurely detonate the antimatter bomb, is on my person, and will activate and not only will you loose the manhunter... Your central powerbattery will be decimated beond repair as well..." Shade would have grinned if he had a mouth as he hadnt disarmed the bomb but planned to once his orange "friend" had left.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Audience was Requested   Wed May 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Shade stepped closer to Chakor having listened to the martian's rant. "You misinterpret my words. I dont want you to work for me. I'd rather you work with me." The Shadowling's naturally glowing yellow eyes grew brighter. "Besides, I am not native to this galaxy, much less this universe... So no, I do not belong to you. You can blame my existance here on the Green Lantrern, Alex Scott." He'd turn and walk back towards the shadows in which he'll disappear. "You have plenty of time to decide. Just remember, I live in the dark as I am the dark..." When Shade finished speaking, he vanished into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Audience was Requested   

Back to top Go down

An Audience was Requested
Page 1 of 1